updated more often ->


FYI: I only update the blog for longer posts.

For more up to date stuff, please check out our Facebook, Twitter, or Youtube channels :)
Or check out all our games HERE

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Beta Update #1

I'm hoping to update the Beta regularly for everyone that's pre-ordered. Rather than boring you with bullet lists I thought I'd make a video of the updates and throw in everything from rotary phones to David Hasselhoff. Enjoy, let me know what you think, and spread the word!

2 comments:

  1. "I love the way you connect [topic] to real-life examples. It makes the content relatable and engaging. Your ability to simplify complex subjects is truly impressive. Can't wait for your next post!"

    Custom Web Development

    ReplyDelete
  2. "This is a thought-provoking piece. Your perspective on [topic] adds a fresh angle to the conversation. I appreciate the depth of your exploration. Keep up the excellent work!"

    Custom Web Development Services

    ReplyDelete